Last Modified: October 6, 2022
1. All Leads ordered are put in a queue for 24 hours. Every order is date and time stamped. Orders are filled in date/time order. Exclusive county purchases in a 24 hr period receive priority. If an order is not able to be filled because of priority or exclusivity, money is refunded within 24 hours.
2. Monthly purchases can be cancelled by Subscriber up to 10 days prior to scheduled delivery.
3. USPL reserves the right to cancel all orders, if an Exclusive offer is received.
4. USPL warrants that data provided by USPL is current as of the last date that the data is pulled. Note that in some instances a court may be behind in their posting efforts. USPL provides all data available as of the collection date. USPL makes no warranties with regards to the accuracy of data collected.
5. By clicking on the purchase button the user acknowledges that they will not sell, resell or otherwise distribute any of the public records, probate, real property information or any other data or information that is received as a result of that purchase to any individual, corporation, business entity, their respective employees, agents subcontractors, licensees, affiliates or partners.
6. USPL makes no warranties or promises with regard to the use or intended use of information provided by USPL. The customer agrees to hold USPL officers, employees, contractors, and affiliates harmless and not liable in connection with any claims, damages, cost or expenses arising out of the customer use of probate leads purchased through USPL.
Due to the large number of probate courts throughout the US (more than 3,000) US Probate Leads (USPL) provides probate estimates based on population, demographics and location. Generally these estimates are very accurate, but occasionally, Probate estimates may be more or less than expected. In order to ensure that our customers receive full value for their financial commitment we have implemented the following guidelines:
1. On average, USPL commits to providing leads to our paying customers on the basis of our estimated lead definition as shown on our web site within plus or minus 10%.
2. If average available leads in a county are less than 10% over a 6 month period, customers will be provided additional leads at no charge beginning in month 7 until that deficiency has been corrected.
3. If the number of leads available in a given month exceeds 10%, USPL will provide the estimated leads plus the additional 10% for that month. If this situation is expected to continue USPL may also offer updated pricing for all of the leads at a per unit cost equivalent to the purchase originally made. Customers are under no obligation to upgrade their purchase plan.
Probate Leads are collected every 30 days. Our site states when the next collection period will be. You will receive your data the date following the date of the next collection. Your credit card will be charged at the time of purchase. In most cases delivery will be in 3-5 days. In some instances we may not be able to get the data for 10 business days. While we pull in virtually every major county in the country (for our Bank & Credit Card customers), we may not have the Address data required for our new Real Estate customers until our next visit.
Unless we make a change for legal or administrative reasons, we will provide reasonable advance notice before the updated terms become effective. You agree that we may notify you of the updated terms by posting them on the Service, and that your use of the Service after the effective date of the updated terms (or engaging in such other conduct as we may reasonably specify) constitutes your agreement to the updated terms. Therefore, you should review This Agreement and any updated terms before using the Service. The updated terms will be effective as of the time of posting, or such later date as may be specified in the updated terms, and will apply to your use of the Service from that point forward. This Agreement will govern any disputes arising before the effective date of the updated terms.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Some parts of our website include registration forms that require users to give us contact information (like your name), unique identifiers (such as your email address and/or telephone number), and other demographic information (like your ZIP code) in order for you to access all of the information we offer. Registration is optional; it is not required to view our website, but it is required before we may allow you to access to our services and solutions. When you complete one of these registration forms, we may share your contact information with our affiliates.
4. Neither we nor any of our affiliates provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this consumer application for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. Your use of any information or materials on this consumer website is entirely at your own risk. We accept no liability for your use of this information. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this consumer website meet your specific requirements.
7. Your use of some services may require that you provide an Affidavit of Heirship or proof that you have been named executor or personal representative of an estate by a court of competent jurisdiction.
8. Your use of Digital Vault may subject you to international jurisdiction. All documents uploaded to the Digital Vault are hosted on servers located in the United States and managed by Safe4 Information Management Limited.
9. Any trademarks or service marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, US Probate Leads, are the property of their respective owners.
10. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
11. From time to time this website may also include links to other consumer applications or posts from other users. These links and posts are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the consumer application(s) or the post. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked consumer application(s) or posts of other users except as expressly stated herein. We reserve the right to add, modify, remove all material of the consumer application in its sole and absolute discretion including, without limitation, links and posts.
Every effort is made to keep our consumer website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, our website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, much of it is obtained from third parties and we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to our website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on our website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profit, arising out of, or in connection with, your use of this consumer website.
Through this website you are able to link to other consumer applications which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation or an endorsement of the views expressed within them.
To register on this site, you must be 18 years of age to enter into and form a legally binding contract. In addition, you must be in good standing and not an individual that has been previously barred from receiving probate services under the laws and statutes of the United States or other applicable jurisdictions.
By using this site, you acknowledge and agree to:
1. furnish factual, correct, current and complete information with regards to yourself and any probate information as may be requested by the data registration process, and
2. maintain and promptly update your registration and profile information in an effort to maintain accuracy and completeness at all times.
If you knowingly provide any information that is false or inaccurate, US Probate Leads will have sufficient grounds and the right to suspend or terminate use of our website in violation of this Agreement, and as such may refuse any and all current or future use of US Probate Leads Services.
This consumer website and its content is Â© US Probate Leads. all rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than to print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other consumer application or other form of electronic retrieval system.
In accordance with Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) provisions that are applicable to Internet Service Providers (17 U.S.C. Â¶ 512), US Probate Leads takes the ownership of content very seriously, and has strict policy to protect ownership of content displayed on this site, or any subdomain, subdirectory, mega tag or the like. If you believe that your work and/or intellectual property has been posted on this site in a manner that infringes upon your copyright, please provide the following written information to our designated copyright agent below:
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
A direct link to, or a full description of location of the infringing material upon this site, or a hosted subdomain;
Your address, telephone number, and email address;
A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf
Please ensure that you are the lawful copyright owner or have right to the copyright under the requirements of the DMCA prior to sending notice to us. To contact US Probate Leads regarding any copyright matters, please click the link to contact us.
EXCEPT FOR GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT, US Probate Leads SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACT OR OMISSION OR ERROR OF JUDGEMENT FOR WHICH US Probate Leads REASONABLY RELIED UPON YOUR STATEMENTS AS TRUE AND ACCURATE. US Probate Leads SHALL BE ENTITLED TO RELY UPON ANY DOCUMENT OR INSTRUMENT REASONABLY BELIEVED BY US Probate Leads TO BE GENUINE AND ACCURATE. BY ACCEPTING US Probate Leads SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US Probate Leads HARMLESS AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, CAUSES OF ACTION, LOSSES, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEY'S FEES AND COURT COSTS) AT ANY TIME ASSERTED AGAINST OR INCURRED BY US Probate Leads BY REASON OF, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF US Probate Leads SERVICES EXCEPT FOR THOSE WHICH ARE THE RESULT OF NEGLIGENCE OR BAD FAITH ON THE PART OF US Probate Leads.
This Agreement is effective as of August 1, 2003. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Agreement related to our website, please feel free to contact us at the following email, telephone number or mailing address.
Telephone Number: (877) 470-9751
Mailing Address: US Probate Leads, 8108 Penobscot Ln., McKinney, TX 75071